Fiance'(e) Or Spouse Visa

Bringing Your Fiancé Or Spouse Into This Country

We assist American citizens and permanent residents bring fiancés, spouses and their children from around the world to the United States. Upon applying and receiving a fiancé(e) visa, a fiancé has the opportunity to enter and stay in the United States for 90 days. If the couple marries within the 90-day period, the fiancé could then apply for permanent residence.

If the couple is already married, the American citizen or permanent resident could file a visa petition for the spouse with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Upon approval of the visa petition, the spouse could then apply for an immigrant visa to the United States. Once the spouse enters the United States, he or she would be eligible for permanent residence.

Contact The Firm